Tuesday

other people's ideas

one of my favorite things about the concept behind jujuisgoodluck is that people seem to always have something to suggest. different movies mean different things to different people... and while i have a rhyme and a reason behind what makes sense to me on a greeting card- a huge chunk of that is just personal taste. 

so... send your ideas to me at jujuisgoodluck@gmail.com!

if it seems like something other people might like too, it will end up on a card. and you will get some measure of credit :). if it makes me smile, it will end up on the blog.

this is for alex.

1 comment:

Carebear said...

Heyy:
I have an idea: "Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?" - Cinderella

...And the doodle could be of a pretty glass slipper!

Love,
Carrie