Tuesday

a few things about blogging

bonsoir! (oh yeah, another silly fact about me... i enjoy speaking in other languages...)

some facts about blogs:
start at the bottom and work your way up
click on the pictures to enlarge them (that way you get a better view of each card)
check out the links that i post on the left... they are websites that i find interesting, and i hope that you do too..
i will be updating often, so check back often!
i read your comments, so write away!
if you have a suggestion for a card that should be made, let me know!
questions and concerns? please send them to me at jujuisgoodluck@gmail.com

some more facts about me:
i really like ferris wheels.
i keep all different colored pens, my journal, and my digital camera with me all times.
tokyo is number one on my where to travel list.
i enjoy photographing bicycles. i'm not sure why.
i am a pisces and yes, i believe in that stuff.

bisous,
juju

1 comment:

Paisley said...

hey juliane!

This is Paisley...I love your cards! I'm adding you to my blog roll!

<3