Wednesday

this week!

what i am reading: inés of my soul [isabel allende]
what i am listening to: mgmt, time to pretend
photo of the week: 
i finished up my travels and have headed back to pursue some sort of real life! this picture makes it up as my photo of the week because this pursuit of a real life has consisted solely of apartment hunting in new york city. maybe i should just live in this news stand shack.
lyric: i'm gunna quit my job and move to new york
cuz someone told me that's where dreamers should go
i'm gunna quit my job and move to new york
and tattoo my body with every broadway
last thing i wrote in my journal: the what is not so important, but that we should remember. it is the act of remembering, the process of remembrance, the recognition of our past... memories are small prayers to God, if we believed in that sort of thing....
card designer of the week: tori higa

No comments: