Wednesday

this week!

what i am reading: everything is iluminated
what i am listening to: joshua james, b-sides it's dark outside
photo of the week:

i have been traveling, so it was pretty difficult for me to choose my favorite photograph this week. i chose this one because it is closest to how i feel... standing in an art museum, nose in a book, while the rest of the world blurs by.
last thing i wrote in my journal: (from everything is illuminated) i used to think [writing] was what i was born to do. no, i never really thought that. it's just something people say. [perhaps you were born to write?] i don't know. maybe. it sounds terrible to say. cheap. it's so hard to express yourself. i want to express myself. i'm looking for my voice. i want to do something i'm not ashamed of. [something that you are proud of?] not even. i just don't want to be ashamed.
song lyric of the week: once upon a day i set off on a journey, wishing on the wind- take me far frm home. now i'm on the waves and i'm taking on water, hard to see i won't always be alone.
greeting card designer of the week: curly girl designs

No comments: